Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome to WhyBlog

Hi everyone!
This is my new blog "WhyBlog".  Before any angry comments arrive, I'm going to tell you this blog isn't going to be funny or anything because it's written by nobody else than me. Sorry to break any hopes that you guys had. If you still have the guts to read my blog, then go ahead. It's going to be about school, my life and most of all, football. I'm quite a fan of football and is a liverpool supporter (though I can't watch their matches live because of the region I'm in). I play the sport a bit though I have more fun watching. So, that is it for today; subscribe, comment and bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. Not funny? I love the tone you have set, and for a kid who thinks. but doesn't do--it looks like you have put some effort into the design of this space.It looks and feels great.

    Looking forward to your thoughts. Will be nice to finally see what is going on in that head of yours.

    ReplyDelete